Monday, March 24, 2008

Introductions + Here comes Welcome Weekend

Hello everyone,
My name is Akerho Oghoghomeh or AK for short and I'm a first year student here at Goizueta. I'm focusing my studies on Brand Management and my background is in Operations and Production. That seems to serve me pretty well in some of my classes. I'm originally from NJ and am loving it here in Atlanta, the weather is much more mild in the winter and stays pretty nice all year round.

This week has been pretty good so far. I've got a couple of projects due in Market Intelligence, Product and Brand Mgmt, and IT/OPs so I plan to be pretty busy over the next few days.

Welcome weekend seems to have arrived earlier than anticipated, but I'm really looking forward to meeting the new students for this coming fall. I've been on the Welcome Weekend Committee and have been working hard to get everything in order. I hope it all goes the way its planned.

Well that's enough of an entry for today. Check back tomorrow when I add another chapter to my exciting life.
AK

No comments: